Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall of Fame
Having a break and watching some old foos videos of the hall of fame from 2003 and 2004. They are amazing. Watching Todd Lafredo and Fernando Rosa having a pull shooting match. Todd has lost a little on his pull but man oh man can he ever crank it. Fernando is not too shabby either. These guys are true masters of the game and a pleasure to watch.
V
(22-Feb-2013, 03:07 PM)rustyspurs Wrote: Having a break and watching some old foos videos of the hall of fame from 2003 and 2004. They are amazing. Watching Todd Lafredo and Fernando Rosa having a pull shooting match. Todd has lost a little on his pull but man oh man can he ever crank it. Fernando is not too shabby either. These guys are true masters of the game and a pleasure to watch.
V

This means you're coming to Vegas, right, Vern? Smile
I'm trying to talk Carm into going with me. If I can rustle up a couple of interested peeps i would definitely love to go.
It is on the list believe me.
V
Vegas is going to be fun this year guys... might have 10 or more guys from Toronto there!! I predict Ontario will win/place/show collectively more than any other province or state!!