Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canadian Bonzini Championships
Bonzini in Montreal is only a week and a half away!

September 23-25

Who's going from Ottawa? Don't make me drive up there on my way and kidnap you guys! This tournament is always really well run and such a blast Smile They have homemade food available on site so no one goes hungry during the day, and upwards of 30 beautiful Bonzinis set up and ready to go.

I attached the Flyer to this post for people to check it out.

I also managed to get Friday afternoon off of work, so I can drive up to Ottawa and pick people up if rides are needed.

Respond to this thread if you're interested in going and we can sort out rides / sleeping arrangements.

This is always a really fun time, so hopefully a few Ottawa Foosers are down for some Bonzini Madness Wink

Who's Going:
- Dan
- Khalid
- Jesse

Attached Files
.pdf   Canadian Bonzini Championships Flyer.pdf (Size: 340.13 KB / Downloads: 1)
Im going for sure
I'm out of town unfortunately so I won't be able to make it. Have fun!
http://www.netfoos.com
Khalid and I will be there Packer, I'm driving.
~
What a great event!! Had alot of fun and good to see Dan Packer there too ! Hope to see more attendence from ottawa next time Smile
As results I surprisingly did really well!!
2nd place amateur doubles
4th place amateur singles
2nd place experts doubles
3rd place inactive event
Man those are really impressive finishes, but

khalid Wrote:3rd place inactive event

how you gonna get 3rd place in the inactive event? All you had to do was nothing, but apparently you screwed up. Or maybe they're sending me 1st place via mail? I definitely was inactive the whole time.
Khalid had a great first tournament, well played buddy.

(28-Sep-2016, 05:57 PM)SilentSam Wrote: Man those are really impressive finishes, but

khalid Wrote:3rd place inactive event

how you gonna get 3rd place in the inactive event? All you had to do was nothing, but apparently you screwed up. Or maybe they're sending me 1st place via mail? I definitely was inactive the whole time.

Inactive Doubles - no rank restrictions, but one player on the team must be inactive in the AQBB database (IE not played in the last 8-12 months)
~
Congrats Khalid!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk