Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Points Race Starts Tonight
Hello Foosers:

The summer point race is upon us. Tonight is the first week to start accumulating points. Your best 5 nights will count towards the total. Cost is $5/week which goes towards the prize money.

I have dropped off a computer for the software to be run on. If someone could screen capture the results I can keep the spreadsheet up to date with the standings.

Happy Foosing.

Chris
"Man's way to God is with beer in hand." - some Belgium monk
I have no idea wtf happened Wednesday night, we used the Monster DYP format, and some people didn't play 3 rounds in a row. Don't know if the laptop saved the results, laptop was also painfully slow.

Hopefully we can get the information out of Kickertool.
~
I think we need lap top training LOL. Chris when you read this I am sure you will see your computer instructions about double boots was not understood. I think we need to find a summer league coordinator. I will continue to look after OFA tables ect but I think someone should take over summer league as we wont see Chris until his kids are in school...
Suggestions and discussion more than welcome...
I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it tonight.
~
Chris , When you get a minute send your computer operations instructions in a post on here so all the computer types can figure it out. LOL. Your instructions need instructions.
Vern
Sorry about the delay in posting.
I'm surprised it didn't give Jesse a game for 3 rounds.

I'll go in and take a look at the computer.
The computer is so slow we used a phone. Khalid will send you the info when he figures it out. I don't care it was still okay. Gonna be a bitch collecting stats though. See you eventually. Had a pretty good turnout though when I think of it.
I sent a screenshot of the results to Chris Whatsapp.
Way to go Khalid. Saved the day you did. Jar on buddy. LOL
V
Stats updated.

congrats to Taha
[Image: attachment.php?aid=239]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Chris, Let me know the split for 1st and 2nd ect. Congrats to Taha. See everyone tonight. V
So apparently Johnathan is not Jon.
Based on that I think Vern took third place. I'll double check tonight.