Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Pts Race Week 8 Sept 11
According to my records which I am not totally sure of Week 8 is the last week of the race scheduled for Sept 11.
Anyone who has better data feel free to jump in.
Having said that it looks like Taha is the leader. Anyone wanting to knock him out of the top spot better have a great night on Sept 11.

Playoffs are the same format on the night of Sept 18 2019. Splits of money will be determined. We will probably have two or three sides on the playoffs Pro and Am and Smokers.
See you all Wed.

Hopefully we have enough money for a beer or two on OFA.

Let me know if we have any ideas about format ect.

Vern
Correction - Week 8 was last week. I have the stats from Vern for Week 8 from last week and Jesse sent me the stats from Week 7 when Vern couldn't make it. Collecting the stats for week 6 now.

I'll update them all tomorrow morning.
This week is the playoffs.
the playoffs will be a monster DYP with the nights entry fees going to prize money.
OFA will buy some pitchers of beers for everyone Smile
"Man's way to God is with beer in hand." - some Belgium monk
Thank you for fixing that for me chris. I couldn't remember what week we are in. Get ready for playoffs . I am pretty sure Taha won the pts race but will wait for the final tally. Jesse or Khalid could be close. We will figure out the prize money. Don't think it will be a fortune. LOL See you all Wednesday.
Papa needs a new pot of chili

Taha
My belief is that I get to make fun of your beliefs. Please respect my belief.
Winner Winner chicken dinner. LOL On OFA