Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournament Feb 25, 26th - New Dates
Hello All:

OFA will be hosting a tournament on Feb 25, 26 and 27 2011. We pushed the dates out one week as more people could make it out this weekend. Turns out Family day was too important to families. Here are the details.

Where: Tail Gators, 1642 Merivale Rd, Ottawa, On. K2G 4A1.
When: Friday Feb 25, Saturday Feb 26, Sunday Feb 27
What: DYP Friday Night at 9:00. Open Doubles Saturday 12:00, Open Singles Saturday 6:00pm
Who: Open to the public
Why: why not.
Cost: $25/Event ($20 entry, $5 table fee)

Bonus: Half price if this is your first OFA tournament.

Open Singles and Doubles will be a round robin with 2/3 games. The groups will be seeded. After the round robin stage, there will be a double elimination chart for the top half of the group. 3/5 winners side, 2/3 looser until the money.

This event will be 100% payback. 33% for Singles, 66% for Doubles. Payouts for 1, 2, 3.

I expect the events to finish on Saturday but Sunday might be needed depending on attendance.

Question - email Chris Thomas: ottfoos@ottawafoos.com or call/text 613-204-2041

Happy Foosing.

Chris
"Man's way to God is with beer in hand." - some Belgium monk
Well turns out I have work that Saturday because were trying to catch up on some stuff!

But at least I'll be able to make the singles!
http://www.netfoos.com
Looks like Hugo, Mike, Nhu and myself so far will be attending... others interested...
im looking to go - but i guess we will talk about it this week and figure stuff out
I'm 90% sure I'm coming now -

**EDIT** - found a partner. See y'all in a couple weeks!
I would like to drag you down but I already have a partner. You could try to get Jon to skip work, or hit up Merv.
(14-Feb-2011, 02:19 PM)5barwarrior Wrote: I would like to drag you down but I already have a partner. You could try to get Jon to skip work, or hit up Merv.

Seriously Jon, if there's ever a reason to skip work, this is it...
Hey are results by ranking? So top expert team, top amateur team, top beginner team also get something? (if not $$, then xox?) Or all we going all OPEN is all that matters (and take it like a man!).
All Open and take it like a man/woman.
Nice! Although your penguin looks pretty evil when positioned above that caption.
[Image: BackgroundNinja.jpg]
Not as scary as these guys.
[Image: Heidy.jpg]
[img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/angry/angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif[/img]

Just in case anyone needs hotel info... I bid $78/night (+ taxes) from Fri-Sunday, and received this hotel... this is where Toronto's coolest foosers will be staying so pls send the groupies this way Wink

Hotel Indigo Ottawa Downtown City Centre
123 Metcalfe Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5L9
613-231-6555

Looks like more of us are coming to Ottawa as well, so should be another good tournament!

Gid, is that the hamster that gets launched from the penguins tubes?
(20-Feb-2011, 10:35 PM)subculture Wrote: ...Gid, is that the hamster that gets launched from the penguins tubes?

Huh? Huh
[img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/angry/angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif[/img]

He is a cross eyed opossum from the German zoo.